On behalf of the International Society of Antioxidants in Nutrition and Health (ISANH) and the Scientific Committee, we are pleased to announce the organization of the 11th World Congress on Polyphenols Applications: Vienna Polyphenols 2017 to be held at the University of Vienna, Austria next June 20 & 21, 2017.
The 11th Polyphenols World Congress will bring together experts from academia and industries to discuss the latest scientific advances in the field of polyphenols and their uses to improve human health.
Vienna Polyphenols 2017 two-day conference will highlight the following strategic subjects:
- Analysis, Mechanistic and clinical aspects
- The toxicological aspects of polyphenols
- Interactions between polyphenols and gut microbiota
- Extraction, valorization and analysis of polyphenols from food and by-products
- Applications of polyphenols in foods, beverages and cosmetics
- Innovations with polyphenols
A general discussion will be held at the end of the second day about Polyphenols 2017: What’s next?
We look forward to welcoming you in lovely Vienna for this special event. Please visit the website of Visit Vienna to enjoy an extraordinary moment where sightseeing, gastronomy, art, history meet.
Local Organizing Committee
President of Vienna Polyphenols 2017