We remind you that you have until May 2 to submit your research for oral presentation for Vienna Polyphenols 2017. If you have any innovation in the field of polyphenols and polyphenols related products, you can send all material and innovation by May 2.
- Track 1:Polyphenols in Health & Diseases: The Mechanistics
- Track 2: Polyphenols and Microbiota: the subtle modulation
- Track 3: Innovations in Polyphenols Methods
- Track 4: Polyphenols & Waste Valorisation from Fruits & Vegetable Processing
- Track 5: Polyphenols & Preventive / Therapeutic Medicine
- Track 6: Polyphenols & Natural Conservators
- Track 7: Polyphenols & Industrial Innovations
- Track 8: Polyphenols, Functional Drinks & Functional Ingredients
- Track 9: Natural Pigments & Colorants for F&B industry
- Track 10: Natural Spices
- Track 11: Berries & Colored Vegetables & Fruits
- Track 12: Tyrosinase Inhibitors
- Track 13: Regulation & Claims
- Track 14: Others
To access to the details of each track, please click here.
Deadline for Oral Presentations Submission: May 2
Deadline for Posters Presentations Submission: May 16
If you are interested to present your recent clinical studies with polyphenols or your new innovative methods to valorise polyphenols waste, please find all details to send an abstract by clicking here.
Vienna Polyphenols 2017